QuickPay Portal (www.quickpayportal.com) is an online service launched by Athena Health for the benefit of patients. Headquartered in Massachusetts, Athena Health is an American company which deals with health-related services. In the initial days, patients used to deposit their money, go through the bills which were generated and then pay their medical bills which is not only a time-consuming process but also requires more effort from them. QuickPay Portal gives patients a more flexible and efficient way to pay all their medical bills which also means that patients can pay their bills at least 10 times faster than the conventional process.
Facts about Quick Pay Portal
The official website of QuickPay Portal is www.quickpayportal.com. You can find detailed information about every query you had. The website is secure and you can visit each and every section for detailed knowledge on this. The online service will generate a bill for patient convenience and the patients needs to visit the official website to pay their bills. The patient needs to enter the QuickPay code which is of 15 digits and then click Sign In button. It is advised to keep the code safe to get rid off fraudulent acts. For those who aren’t aware of the codes, the online service also offers 2 other convenient ways to pay their bills. The patient can either pay his/her bill through the official email address or by calling the support team anytime. The payment portal of a patient portal is very easy to use. You can pay your health bill using any bank Credit Card like Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs etc and many more banks.
Now a days it is very easy to pay the any types of Medical Bills or Insurance bills. All those peoples who are looking for the some best website to pay the bill of government health insurance or Health Care or any types of Insurance bill payment. You can easily pay the it using your User Id and Password. It can by paid at the main web portal of insurance website or Medicare website.
If you are a first time user, please visit the official website and then enter the QuickPay code in the available text box and click Sign In button. Then, the user will be prompted to enter the personal information such as name, address for correspondence and few other personal details. Please enter all the details and click Save button. On successful processing, you will be able to see information such as patient account number, statement date, outstanding bills etc. It is advised to check all the information and make sure that everything is correct. Once your account is activated, make sure you logout from the account once you finish you work with it. It is always advisable to remember your password than writing & storing it somewhere to secure your account. You can always edit your profile information under My Profile tab. Please make sure you save the information you provided once you finish editing for successful processing. If you find any issues, you can always complain about the act at www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/
- Dear Customer, you will have to visit the official website of Quick Pay.
- After landing on the homepage, you will be asked to enter your quick pay code, date of birth and phone number on the sign-in page, then click the Sign in button.
- After logging on the website, you will have to click on the link “Billing Tab”. Your list of charges will be listed by date of visit, followed by your account balance, under Recent Charges Payable Online.
- Now, Click on Billing and Payment option.
- After that, click on pay online.
- Now, select payment option like Debit card/credit card / Net Banking.
- After that, fill payment details and click on pay.
- Now, your payment will be paid online and you will get acknowledgment receipt.
The official website also provides few fabulous services for the benefit of patients:
- Patients can look for “Health & Wellness” search box and type your required keywords. By clicking enter, the results will be displayed based on your search input.
- You can look for symptoms you face via symptom checker and can understand your illness.
- Many links will be available for the benefit of patients to obtain information about symptoms, medical tests etc.
- Patients can view their test results through the Patient Portal. Please note that the test results will be available to patients only after approval from the provider.
- You can reschedule the appointments you booked prior if there is any change of plan through the appointments tab.
- Patients can view all their account information through the Patient Portal.
- Users can also access their payment history under the Billing tab. To access payment history, users need to click on Payments and then on View Detail link.
- Users can also manage their payment methods. The website provided a way to add your credit/debit cards to the Billing tab again. The user just needs to enter the card information and then click save button to add a card successfully. While paying the bill, the user will be shown a list of saved cards. The user needs to select one card and then Pay button for a successful payment processing.
- Users can also see their insurance information Under My Profile tab. Please visit the Insurances section in My Profile tab to know about the insurance information.
- Users can always use the emergency number for any medical emergencies. 911 is the medical emergency number through which you can get in touch with healthcare providers immediately.
- It is advisable to go through the list of commonly asked questions in the website so that you can better understand the process. You can access this section by scrolling down after visiting the official website
Here is the list of important links which helps patients:
- The official website of the QuickPay Portal is quickpayportal.com.
- To access the website, there should be Adobe Reader installed in the machine. You can download a copy at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
- To file any complaint about the website, please visit the link hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
- The contact information of users can be shared for the purpose of goodness. For more information on this, you can visit hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html.
- To know about the responsibilities and roles of the providers, please visit hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.